Founded in 1899, the Woman’s Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to service, philanthropy, and building connections among women of all ages. The Woman’s Club is proud to be the oldest club in the city, and a member of state and national women’s club organizations.
Established by a group of business and professional women, teachers, writers, homemakers, and world travelers who wanted to be involved in the community, the club was originally known as the Women’s Improvement Association. The group raised funds to beautify the city and joined a nationwide movement of local women’s clubs. After numerous meetings in various locations, the group finally raised funds to build their own Clubhouse in 1913.
The historic 5,000 square foot Clubhouse offers members and the general public alike a perfect backdrop for your next event. A large foyer to check-in guests, large front room, a large balcony, bathrooms, and even a restaurant grade kitchen awaits. The main hall is over 3000 sq ft with a stage with curtains, a podium, PA, mics and speakers and enough tables and chairs to accommodate up to 200 people.
Interesting in supporting The Women’s Club? our tax-deductible donation makes a difference! Supporting scholarships for local girls, maintaining the historic Clubhouse, and providing needed supplies for service projects and events. Click here to learn more.
View their upcoming events: https://www.womansclubsp.com/upcoming-events
Learn more about membership: https://www.womansclubsp.com/join-us