CLOSURE OF SOME INDOOR OPERATIONS
Governor Newsom announced yesterday that the following business types in Los Angeles County are mandated to shut down unless they can operate outdoors or offer curbside pick-up:
· Fitness centers and health clubs
· Places of worship
· Offices for non-essential sectors
· Personal care services, like nail salons, spas, massage/body waxing/tattoo parlors
· Hair salons and barbershops
· Indoor Malls
To clarify, only INDOOR operations of the businesses above are affected. More information will likely be published this week by LA County to detail the guidelines for operation.
The following businesses whose INDOOR operations were already closed in LA County are now closed STATEWIDE (again, outdoor operations are still allowed):
· Dine-in restaurants
· Wineries and tasting rooms
· Movie theaters
· Family entertainment centers (for example: bowling alleys, miniature golf, batting cages and arcades)
· Zoos and museums
Additionally, bars, brewpubs, breweries, and pubs must close ALL operations both indoor and outdoor statewide.