Offering tennis, pickle, and squash programs for players of all ages and abilities
The Arroyo Seco Racquet Club, also known as iTennis South Pasadena, offers group clinics, private instruction, USTA/JTT League teams, performance programs, public court rental, membership, and club activities for adults and juniors of all ages and abilities.
There are 9 lighted championship tennis courts, 2 pickleball courts (which also serve as children’s multi-purpose courts), and 4 indoor squash courts. For tennis, squash and pickleball, group clinics, private lessons, leagues. and activities for players of all ages and abilities are offered. iTennis South Pasadena is open to the public, although Memberships with additional benefits are available. The club also provides a full service pro shop with racquet stringing.
- iTennis South Pasadena has reopened on a limited basis to members.
- Tennis and pickleball courts are available for singles play and doubles play.
- Please download and use the Kourts app to reserve your court.
- Group classes and private lessons are also available.
- Face coverings should be worn when at the club but are not required when playing.
Find them at:
920 Lohman Lane
South Pasadena, CA 91030