A community resource for pain management and a proactive lifestyle that focuses on high function at any age.
Family Chiropractic Center of South Pasadena (FCCSP) is a place for active adults, children, and community.
It is a place where Doctors and Staff participate in patient care and wellness.
It is a place where treatments prepare patients for a drug-free and pain-free return to activities of recreation and daily living.
FCCSP has been a community resource for pain management and strength based Chiropractic care since 2000.
FCCSP combines the discipline of Sports Medicine together with Chiropractic in order to bring strength training and physical medicine into patient centered treatment plans. We realize each person is unique… Non-force treatment alternatives are available, including Decompression therapy for disc herniation, joint and soft tissue mobilization, and for pregnancy, the use of the Webster Technique is also available.
We are a facility equipped to care for the whole patient, not just their symptoms. We utilize sports therapies and modalities in addition to standards of care for Chiropractic procedures. The following are available for patient care…
– Board Licensed Doctors of Chiropractic
– Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue and Myofascial Techniques
– Heat-ice, Ultrasound and Electrical Stimulation
– Supervised Exercise, Stretching and Strength Training
– SportsMedicine Assessment and Rehabilitation
– Athletic Taping, Bracing, and Custom Foot Orthotics
– Computerized Decompression Therapy
– Digital X-rays available on-site
– Acupuncture services
– VA resource for Community Care for eligible Service Men and Women under the Mission Act of 2011
Chiropractic and strength development is the basis for all treatments. Nutritional support and dietary influence are also addressed, along with supportive care like Massage Therapy, Acupuncture and Physical Rehabilitation.
Find them at:
1017 Fremont Avenue Suite A
South Pasadena, CA 91030