With the support of the City of South Pasadena, the Chamber is thrilled to announce our ‘Eat, Shop, Enjoy South Pasadena’ campaign in collaboration with nexusplex (publisher of SouthPasadenan news)! We’re implementing a number of exciting, new projects to help businesses thrive and to encourage the surrounding community to Eat, Shop & Enjoy all that South Pasadena has to offer.
How can your business get involved?
- Join in our monthly ‘Al Fresco South Pasadena’ events, held on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Reminders and marketing materials go out to businesses monthly. Read more about Al Fresco SP here. Email us if you’d like to participate in the next event.
- Fill out the questionnaire below to be included in our online Guide to South Pasadena. Chamber members of any business type are welcome to be included.
- Connect with us on social media as we increase our outreach there. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We want to share your posts!
- Utilize the City sponsored free advertising program developed and coordinated by nexusplex. Head to their website for more information on the program.
- Keep an eye out for our resource library – coming to our website! Access free and low cost business assistance AND watch educational videos from local professionals about all sorts of technical topics. From e-commerce to social media, there will be something useful for all different experience levels. An opportunity for free one-on-one consultations will be available with each of the local professionals.
- Place an ‘Eat, Shop, Enjoy South Pasadena’ poster in your window. Posters available now, email us or give us a call at (626) 441-2339 if you’d like one for your window.
- Look for our over the street banners on Mission and Fair Oaks encouraging passersby to Eat, Shop & Enjoy South Pasadena – with a link to the Chamber website where they can access information about just how and where to do that.
Fill out this questionnaire to be included in our online Guide to South Pasadena: