Jan 25 @ 10:00am – 12:00pm FREE
Hosted by SBDC at Pasadena City College
Are you looking to get more traffic to your website from Google search?
Curious how to measure the effectiveness of your SEO activity?
Join us for a seminar on how to build an effective SEO strategy as well as a dive into the tools and metrics that are used to measure SEO success. We will provide vital techniques that any small business can use to attract more visitors, drive more leads, and ultimately drive sales. We’ll help you find valuable keywords, optimize your website for Google, and measure the success of your SEO and marketing campaigns.
In this seminar we will cover:
- What is SEO?
- On-page vs. off-page SEO
- The importance of rankings
- How to identify profitable keywords
- The difference between local and national SEO
- How to measure website traffic and success
- An overview of Google analytics and Google search console
- Conversions and conversion measurement
Followed by Q&A
Presented by: Colin Smith