We deliver organic fruits & vegetables fresh from our fields to your doorstep.
Whether you like to cook, wish you had time to cook or hate to cook, we’ve got a box type that will help you eat and be well! It’s like having a farmer as your personal produce shopper — and you still get the final say of what goes into each delivery.
Organic and Sustainable to Our Roots
Today, at our second-generation family farm, Capay Organic, we keep with our parents’ vision by practicing healthy crop rotation, encouraging a diverse ecosystem around the fields, efficiently using local water sources and carefully selecting produce varieties that grow well and taste great.
We bring the season’s best mix of organic produce and specialty farm products conveniently to your door by growing and partnering with local farms and artisans in your area. Each delivery comes with farm news and recipes!
- Option to add and remove produce from your delivery and create a “never send” list
- Flexibility to change your box type, size and delivery frequency
- Ability to add artisan farm products like fresh eggs, dairy, pickled veggies, honey and jams
- A newsletter with recipes, stories from our farm, produce tips and event info
- Convenient delivery to your door, left quietly in the cool of night / morning
Click here to Choose Your Box!
A Second-Generation Family Farm
In 1976 our parents, Kathleen Barsotti and Martin Barnes, graduate students at UC Davis, borrowed money from their parents to buy 20 acres of property in Capay Valley. Today, we continue to grow our family on the farm, encouraging strong roots for a better food and agriculture system for all.